CE:BE is supported by employers because they need young people with the skills that will enable them to develop.
The main aim of the CEBE is to provide greater numbers of well prepared, skilled young people, providing much needed talent for your business now and in the future. The curriculum will be built around real work related, employer driven projects so that every aspect of learning has clear relevance to potential careers in the industry
Business Benefits - What’s in it for your business?
- Opportunities to select work ready students for job opportunities within your company without the cost of advertising or using a recruitment agency.
- Ensure you have a return on your investment by increasing the steady flow of fully skilled, highly productive individuals into your organisation to meet predicted skills gaps within your future business.
- Acknowledgement in CE:BE printed and online media.
- Logos displayed website.
- Logos displayed on all informational material tailored for specific events.
- Logos displayed on marketing display stands.
- Logos or other branded material incorporated in advertising campaigns both poster/radio across Bradford and the Leeds City Region.
- Logos or other branded material incorporated in to PR opportunities such as flagship events and visits from Ministers etc.
- Invitations to awards and graduation ceremonies.
- Invitations to networking events.
- Opportunities to participate in media interviews as part of CE:BE promotional activity via the website.
- Free use of rooms and facilities available at a mutually convenient time.