Get Involved – Help create the Construction Industry of the Future!
So if your organisation would like to be involved in CE:BE and could commit to any of the below then contact us through our contact page and we will be in touch to discuss The Centre for Excellence in the Built Environment in more detail.
We would like you to:
- Actively involve Employees of their company in the day to day curriculum of students who are members of the CE:BE.
- Identify opportunities for students from the Centre of Excellence for Business to experience real life work opportunities through e.g.:
- Paid work experience
- Unpaid work experience
- Work related projects
- Site visits
- Involvement in masterclasses/learning lunches
- Employability skills/recruitment
- Work collaboratively with CE:BE to improve the range of real life opportunities that integrate with the curriculum.
- Promote the CE:BE and its purpose to external partners, employers and other stakeholders.
- Consider CE:BE students for future roles within their organisation should opportunities arise.
- Listen to your requirements
- Provide you with opportunities to meet and network with businesses in your sector.
- Provide you with opportunities to guide and influence the education and training of young people within the Bradford District
- Provide opportunities for your company’s positive profile to be raised amongst young people, teachers, parents, carers and other Employers
- Work collaboratively with you to maximise the benefit to your company of the young people with whom you will work